INVESTMENT REAL ESTATE HOLDINGS

 9504 ALDER ST, Summerland BC   V0H 1Z2

_MG_5606_21

_MG_5599_19

_MG_5602_20

_MG_5649_35

_MG_5646_34

_MG_5643_33

_MG_5635_31

_MG_5632_30

_MG_5630

_MG_5614_24

_MG_5617_25

_MG_5596_18

_MG_5591_16

_MG_5594_17

_MG_5585_14

_MG_5583_13

_MG_5609_22

_MG_5611_23

_MG_5575_11

_MG_5578_12

_MG_5573_10

_MG_5558_5

_MG_5546_1

_MG_5548_2

Offered for an excellent price of

$1,749,000

MLS® #182502

Commercial Property M2 zoning, .75 of acres, 6500 sq ft (130’ x 50’) prefab steel building which includes modular wall divisions and additional mezzanine space.

 

80% of the main building is currently occupied by a very well-established business (available for purchase).  The remaining 20% (26’ x 50’) rental unit is currently tenanted.

 

An additional 1,200 sq ft building is also tenanted. Fully fenced and secured.

 

A plan for expansion has already been approved by the District of Summerland which does include the option for residential accommodations as well as more rental units.

 

This property is ideally located in the James Lake Industrial area in Summerland.

 

Ask listing representative for information package.

SPECIAL FEATURES

PROPERTY

  • .75 of an Acre in James Lake Industrial area

CONSTRUCTION

  • Prefab steel building erected onto over height concrete columns

  • Extra thick concrete floor—no cracking

  • Interior walls are modular—click walls with a 2 hour fire rating and completely food safe

  • 5 - 26’ X 50’ spaces (80% being utilized by one tenanted operation and 20% utilized by 2nd tenant)

  • There are 4 over-sized garage doors

MAIN BUILDING POWER

  • 600 Amp, 3 Phase Power

RENTAL BUILDING

  • 200 Amp, 3 Phase Power

ELECTRICAL BUILDING

  • The electrical service is housed in a separate building. Each unit can be individually monitored

 

PLEASE NOTE:

Pictures represent the construction methods only.  Equipment and Inventory are not included with the sale of the Property and Buildings

  • w-facebook

© 2023 by Real Estate Co. Proudly created with Wix.com

Orchard Country

PO Box 878, 10114 Main St
Summerland, BC   V0H 1Z0
Toll Free:  1-888-494-8881
Website:  www.yoursouthokanaganhome.com